06 abril 2011

a little lot of me

como este es mi blog, me vais a permitir un post de autobombo... porque ya tengo las fotos que hizo cristina del barco en mi terraza... conmigo. y no tengo palabras. la primera reacción ha sido: wow, esa soy yo.
así que ya sabéis, si os queréis sentir queens of the world por un día o tener una foto de familia chula-chula, llamadla para un photoshoot.

since this is my own blog, i am going to take this opportunity to brag about the pictures that cristina del barco made on my rooftop... with me and the gang (aka mr daddy & miss cupcake). i have no words, they are absolutely amazing. the first thing that came to my mind when i saw them was... wow, that´s actually me!
now you know who you need to call if you want to get an amazing family shoot or just feel like a diva for one day.

copyright - cristina del barco


copyright - cristina del barco

copyright - cristina del barco

copyright - cristina del barco

copyright - cristina del barco

copyright - cristina del barco

3 comentarios:

  1. Guapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    Estaís los tres de cine, preciosos, guapísimos y las fotos geniales.
    Mil besossssssssss

    ResponderEliminar